- On the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Law 4624/2019, LITTLE SECRETS in the context of its activity, respecting the personal data of natural persons, fully complies with the applicable provisions of Greek and EU law, taking the foreseen and available technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data of its customers.
- Personal data is information that can be attributed to the person of the customer. This includes, for example, information such as name, profession, activity, address, e-mail address, contact telephone number, VAT number, ID number. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
- LITTLE SECRETS may collect, process and use the personal data of visitors/users of the website that will come to its attention through their own exclusive actions or through registration on the LITTLE SECRETS website in order to use the e-shop, to receive newsletters via email, to send messages (sms) to the mobile phone, to participate in competitions, either through transactions for the purpose of the parties’ commercial transactional relationship, or through employment applications (sending CVs) in order to fill jobs. LITTLE SECRETS requests and receives from you only those data that are strictly necessary to serve the purpose for which they were provided (explicitly) and are used exclusively for the purposes for which they were collected, always with your consent/consent for their use as appropriate. Please note that your consent, if you provide it to us, can be freely withdrawn at any time. The data provided by you will be kept/stored by us only for as long as required for the fulfilment of the purpose for which you have disclosed your data to us, as well as for as long as required by law, by a Public Authority and always in compliance with the applicable legal provisions. At the end of the above period, we will proceed to the final deletion of the above personal data.4. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS DATA SUBJECTS? Under the law, you have the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification of your personal data.
- Right to erasure (to oblivion) of your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability.
- Right of objection.
- Right to withdraw consent. Responsible for the processing of personal data is the company “LITTLE SECRETS OE”. In order to exercise the above rights (e.g. deletion, objection, etc.), as well as for other questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact the operational data protection officer of LITTLE SECRETS at [email protected], to the attention of the data protection officer. In particular for communication via Newsletter, you can withdraw your consent via the special Unsubscribe Newsletter link in our electronic communications.
- Persistent cookies These remain in the cookie file of your device’s browser even after you close the browser, sometimes for a year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie). Persistent cookies are used when the website administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (e.g. to remember your username or your preferences regarding website configuration).
- First-party cookies These are cookies that are installed in your browser and/or on your device’s hard drive by the website you are visiting. This involves assigning a unique identifier to you for the purpose of tracking your browsing of the website. Website operators often use first-party cookies to manage visits and for identification purposes. Third-party cookies These are cookies used by third parties, such as social networks, to track your visits to the various websites on which they advertise. The site administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
- DATA SECURITY We protect the data stored with us through technical and organisational measures to effectively protect it from the risk of unauthorised access or loss. Our staff who process personal data are committed to respecting confidentiality. To protect your personal data, the data is transmitted in encrypted form. We use, for example, (SSL) Secure Socket Layer to protect communication through your web browser. This is identifiable by the padlock displayed by your browser in case of a connection (SSL). In order to ensure the long-term protection of your data, technical security measures are regularly monitored and, if necessary, adapted to the relevant technology standards.
- DATA COLLECTION LITTLE SECRETS cooperates with credit card companies, banks, money transfer services such as Paypal, courier companies, IT service providers (e.g. icloud, host providers, backup services, database services), necessary to achieve its purpose, to secure data and to serve the users of the website. These partners, where required, will process the data on behalf of LITTLE SECRETS as processors, solely and exclusively for the stated purposes. These providers have access to personal data if it is necessary for the operation of their services. These providers are obliged to use the personal data in accordance with this privacy statement and the regulatory data protection laws of the Greek and EU legislation. LITTLE SCRETS may disclose the data of users and their transactions when required to do so by law, court order, public prosecutor’s order or decision/decree of another public authority.
- AMENDMENT OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY. LITTLE SECRETS reserves the right to renew and modify unilaterally, without notice, at any time it deems necessary the policy on the protection of personal data. We recommend that you keep yourself informed of any changes to this page on a regular basis, as your continued use of the website implies your acceptance of any such changes. LITTLE SECRETS